Please follow the below steps to open a live trading account:
- Fill in the online registration form – Create an Anzo Capital profile
- You will receive an email containing a link to verify your email
- Complete the application and submit your documents
- Get approved and receive your approval email
- Login to your Anzo Capital Trader's Portal and create a live account (MT4 account)
- Fund the account and start trading!
Once we receive your application with the required documents, your account will be processed within 2 business days.
Yes. Simply drop an email to [email protected] and we will update your account details. Please note that if you are updating address details, a recent bank statement or utility bill showing the new address should be attached in the email for verification purposes.
You may change your password on MT4. Click on Tools > Options and look for Server tab. Under the Server tab, there is a Change button to change your master or investor passwords.
You may change your Back Office password by clicking on the “Forget your password?” on the Back Office login page and follow the procedure on the page.
Yes. You may email your full name, date of birth and address to [email protected] to reset your password. For security purposes, you will be required to provide some personal details to verify your account.
No. NFA and CFTC regulations prevent US traders to trade with Non-US brokers.